AGD Mastership Award
To be eligible for MAGD, you must have completed the following requirements:
- Current AGD membership in good standing.
- A dental license has not been suspended or revoked within the last five years, and is not currently under probation, suspension, or revocation.
- A Fellowship Award
- 1,100 hours in approved continuing education.
- At least 400 hours must be earned in participation courses.
- At least 600 hours must be earned in specific disciplines.
- Attendance at an AGD convocation ceremony, held during a national AGD Annual Meeting, to receive the award (successful candidates are allowed three years following approval to complete this requirement).